Think you're ready for your next big outdoors adventure?
You will be, with your new Survival and Cross Ultra Lightweight Backpack, ready to go with you into whatever circumstance you can throw its way, this pack can take it!
Take it with you as your traverse the treacherous streets of campus or travel the rugged terrain on the trail. This pack is the #1 rated most durable reinforced lightweight backpack that lets you put anything inside you might want, knowing it will be safe cozy while you take on the world.
- GEAR STATS: Most lightweight (6.5 oz) and spacious (20Liters) travel backpack that is durable, packable and water resistance. Extra storage pockets and easy to fold into small travel size bag. Full size bag measures 33cm x 15cm x 45cm
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: Made with Top Rated Tear Resistant Nylon material and Heavy Duty, Reinforced zippers. Water and tear resistant materials makes this daypack perfect for outdoors, traveling, or hiking.
- MOST VERSATILE: Forget overweight baggage fees during travel! This ultra lite pack zips up into a conveniently small, sandwich sized bundle for a grab and go backpack whatever the circumstance. Suitable for school, college, outside, or traveling, look the best and be prepared for anything.
- MOST SPACE: From large and roomy, to tiny and inconspicuous, this backpack has 1 main compartment, 2 side mesh compartments, and 1 front zipped pocket for easy on the go access.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Survival and Cross products come with a 100% Lifetime Warranty on all registered gear. We are that confident you will love your packable backpack.
Be ready to go, wherever and whenever with the Survival and Cross Lite Backpack, capable of handling whatever load you can throw in it! Imagine the security in knowing whether you purchase gear from Survival and Cross you are backed by our 100% Lifetime Warranty on registered gear.
You'll never have to wonder where our loyalties lie. (Hint: It's with you! We care that much about your satisfaction).
We Offer The Fastest Shipping & Hassle Free Returns!
- LOWEST Standard Shipping of $6.95 for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipping via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $9.99 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $18.99 no matter how many items you order
- We offer 100% Lifetime Warranty on our product after product registration. Please contact us for return request and Warranty Redemption.
Please Watch This Short Video For More On Our Shipping & Return Policies
Fit To Survive, Fit To Thrive!
Survival and Cross is a small locally owned and operated family business and we are taking the fitness industry by storm with top quality gear that will maximize any workout routine. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Shop with us today and experience the Survival and Cross difference.
A Few of The Reasons You Should Buy From Us:
- We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillmentand have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your awesome gear by one one of the best online retailers in existence from somewhere nearest to you.
- Securest ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Brand new state-of-the-art equipment so you can stay up on the latest and best gear for your workout
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Tons of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand products - You really will love our products
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Everyone that uses our products regularly comes back with success stories of how they have better workouts. We must be doing something right!
We Sincerely Want To See You Succeed!
All of Survival and Cross' products are made of quality materials that are built to work as hard as you do. We are proud to say we have spent extensive hours creating a product that doesn't just help maximise your routine but it is built to last! We follow a strict customer service guideline, which states that we will do whatever is in our power to ensure you have a positive experience with us. In doing so, we have been told by many that they have never experienced such wonderful customer service. So have no doubt that when you order from us you become more than just a customer number to our company, you become a valued member of a group of people who sincerely want to help you succeed in your physical preparedness goals.
Q. How fast will I receive my product?
A. All of our products are strategically placed in warehouses throughout the United states to provide our customers with the fastest shipping possible. You will have your product within 5-7 business days however, it is generally a faster turnaround time.
Q. Do you offer lifetime warranty on your products?
A. We do! We have built great trust with our customers and will provide you with a replacement item if your item has been registered with us under our lifetime warranty registration which you can do after purchasing your item.
Q. What if I use your product and it breaks?
A. At Survival and Cross we are dedicated to helping you maximise your workout routine. You can't do that with a broken item! We stand by the quality of our product 100% but we know accidents happen. We guarantee a replacement item if the said item has been registered with us after purchasing. To register your product and guarantee your lifetime warrenty go here:
Q. I just purchased the Survival and Cross Speed Rope, how do I size the jump rope?
A. To size the jump rope simply step in the middle holding the handles up to your shoulders. If the handles extend passed the top of your shoulders, it's too long! They should be between the top of your shoulders and 3-4 inches below. Fasten the metal collar and screws tightly to keep them in place. For more information on adjusting your rope, go here:
Q. What kind of surface can I jump on with the Speed Jump Rope?
A. We suggest avoiding concret while using our jump rope. The rubberized coating that is designed for optimized speed may begin to wear with repeated use on rough surfaces. We suggest jumping on surfaces like gym floors or a yoga mat to lessen the wear of your rope through time.